Cardinal Cloud at SUNY Plattsburgh
Cardinal Cloud is the college's communication and productivity suite based on Google Apps for Education. Among the list of services and benefits are:
- a modern webmail interface, completely mobile friendly, that is accessible from home and around the world;
- personal and shared group calendars;
- unlimited storage space for your Email and Drive files;
- a slew of mobile apps for various devices including iOS, Android, and Windows platforms;
- a new mobile friendly and more accessible weekly Digest email powered by Google Groups;
- Cloud Printing, print from anywhere and pick your job up at our release station in the Computer Lab (more stations coming soon);
- Google Hangouts for chatting and voice/video calls throughout SUNY Plattsburgh and outside Google accounts.
For more information about specific services and to find useful resources and how-to information click on any service listed in the left menu.
For more information about technology at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Phone: (518) 564-4433 / toll-free 1-800-787-8773