Intramural Softball at SUNY Plattsburgh
| 2014 Men's Softball Champs: Caught Looking
- You have to be dedicated and hardy to play softball in Plattsburgh. The tournament starts around the second week of April and is usually is completed within 3-4 weeks.
- A minimum of 15 names on the roster is needed to form a team
- 5.00 entry fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Games are scheduled Monday through Friday between 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and possible Sunday afternoons between 2:00-5:00 on the field behind Memorial Hall.
- Players must provide their own gloves. Varsity softball and baseball players are ineligible to participate.
- A pre-season mini one-day single elimination tournament will be held to determine league seeding. The pre-season tournament will be 4 innings and 4-pitch. Batting team provides own pitcher.
How to Get Involved
Spring 2014 Intramural Softball Tournament Information
||3:30 - 4:30p.m
|| 4:00 p.m
|Pre-Season One-Day Tournament
|| Memorial Fields
||Email captains & Web
|| 4:30--6:30 p.m
If you have questions about intramural sports at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 3:30-4:30 p..m.
Phone: (518) 564-4149