Sexual assault and rape are crimes
If you or anyone you know are a victim, immediately seek medical attention and :
- Call University Police at 518-564-2022 (on campus) or dial 9-1-1 (off campus).
- The following actions are recommended:
- Do not wash hands.
- Do not bathe or douche.
- Do not change clothing, comb your hair or brush your teeth.
- Do not disturb the area in which the crime occurred.
- Avoiding these actions will protect evidence.
- If you think you were "drugged,” do not urinate before providing samples.
- Use anonymous reporting to the Student Conduct Office at 518-564-3282 if you are concerned about your identity.
For more information, visit http://www.plattsburgh.edu/policies/affirmativeaction/sexualviolence.php
For more information, please contact:
Emergency Management Director
Phone: (518) 564-4950
Fax: (518) 564-7986