SUNY Plattsburgh Magazine
Current Issue: Fall 2012
Topics for this issue include:
- Carrying the Touch: A look at the college’s connections to the Olympics through the years.
- Mapping Matters: GIS Lab Coordinator Eileen Allen ’77 G’87 leaves a mark on her field and her students.
- Bluegrass for the Next Generation: Project aims to make art form part of the college landscape.
- Packing Away the Memories: An old backpack has come to symbolize an alumnus’s journey through the college and beyond.
- Lessons from Horror: Reflections from Professor Emeritus Doug Skopp on what must be learned from the Holocaust.
>> Download Fall 2012 Issue (PDF file size 35 MB)
Note: These documents require the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
For more information about SUNY Plattsburgh Magazine, please contact:
Phone: (518) 564-3095