Graduate Student Support Services
SUNY Plattsburgh offers a number of support services that you may access as you need them during your time with us:
- The Student Health and Psychological Services Center offers a wide range of services, including a walk-in clinic, psychological counseling, nutritional advice, educational programs and more.
- The Claude J. Clark Learning Center offers free workshops and tutoring in many subjects. The center also provides a central place on campus for students to study and get together with others to work on group projects.
- The Student Support Services Center can help graduate students with disabilities.
- The Career Development Center can help you start a job placement file and offers workshops and appointments on a variety of career-related subjects.
- Student employment opportunities, both on and off campus, are available to graduate students.
- University Police offer a variety of services, including an escort service, jump-start kits for your car, lock out services, and more.
The Graduate Admissions Office is located on the first floor of the Kehoe Administration Building.
Phone: (518) 564-4723
Toll-Free: (800) 723-9515 (In U.S. and Canada)
FAX: (518) 564-4722
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours (May 19 - August 22, 2014): Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Graduate Admissions Office—113 Kehoe
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, New York 12901-2681 USA