American Red Cross Non-Credit Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED & First Aid Courses
Successful completion of the course will certify participants in American Red Cross adult/child/infant CPR/AED. Any Plattsburgh State group or organizations that would like to arrange CPR/First Aid/AED training for their members, contact Karen Waterbury
Enrollment and Registration Information
Who May Enroll?
Open to Plattsburgh State students, faculty and staff and community members at a cost of $40.
How to Register
- Download Enrollment Form (pdf file size 23 KB). (Note: this document requites Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download).
- Bring enrollment form and registration fee in person to 312 Memorial Hall (main office). View Campus Map.
- Enrollments will be accepted Monday -Friday (8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.)
- Checks must be made payable to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Mail enrollment form and registration fee to:
101 Broad Street Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- Enrollments will be accepted until class is full (12 students) .
Who Needs CPR Certifications?
- Nursing students are required to have Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED before their clinic experience.
- CDS graduate students are required to have Adult CPR before their clinic experience
- NYS requires all individuals coaching youth and school teams to have Adult CPR/AED
- EOP and Upward-bound summer counselors need Adult CPR/AED and First Aid
Section 1: Adult CPR/AED & First Aid
- Course dates: Sunday, September 6th (10:00am - 2:00pm)
- Register by: September 4th
Section 2: Adult CPR/AED Renewal
- Course date: Saturday, September 12th (10:00am - 12:00 p.m.)
- Register by: September 11th
Section 3: Adult/Child Infant CPR/AED
- Course date: Sunday, September 20th (1:30 - 5:00 p.m.)
- Register by: September 18th
Section 4: Adult CPR & First Aid
- Course date: October 4th (1:30 - 5:30 p.m.)
- Register by: October 2nd
Section 5: Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED
- Course date: November 15th (1:30-5 p.m.)
- Register by: November 13th
For more information about Recreational Sports at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Karen Waterbury, Recreational Sports Associate Director
312 Memorial Hall
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155