Flag Football at SUNY Plattsburgh
|Fall 2012 Flag Football Champions, CITBP
- The tournament is held each fall semester. Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty or staff. There must be a minimum of 18 names on the roster.
- $5.00 entry fee must be paid at time of registration. Mouthpieces are required and no metal spikes allowed.
- Teams must wear jerseys of same color or scrimmage vests.
- The game is played with 9 players on field, 5 on the offensive line and 4 at least 1 yd. back. Games are two 20-minute halves. All players are eligible to receive a pass. No clothing may cover any portion of player's flag.
- Games maybe scheduled Monday through Friday (4:30 p.m. & 5:30 p.m.) and Saturday/Sunday afternoons. A pre-season mini one-day single
elimination tournament will be held to determine league seeding.
- The intramural office hours for fall semester will be 3:30-4:30 M-F.
How to Get Involved
Fall 2013 Intramural Flag Football Tournament Entry Deadlines and Dates
||3:30 - 4:30p.m
|Pre-Season One-Day Tournament
||Emailed Captains & Web
If you have questions about Intramural Sports at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Hours: Monday - Friday 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Phone: (518) 564-4149