Women's Health Care Clinic at SUNY Plattsburgh
By appointment only. To schedule an appointment, stop by the Center.
Physician Assistants perform routine gynecologic exams and contraceptive counseling. Gynecologic problems can be evaluated during this clinic or the walk-in clinic.
The routine clinic fee is $60 with a $15 deposit required and services include:
- Annual Gynecologic Exams
- Breast Exams
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Menstrual Disturbances
- Pregnancy Testing (ls available during walk-in clinic hours)
- Sexuality Issues
- STD Testing (ls available during walk-in clinic hours; $25 with a $15 deposit)
- Student Health: (518) 564-2187
- AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) Services: (518) 564-4830. Confidential calls: (518) 564-2291.
- Counseling Services: (518) 564-3086
- Emergency Services: Call 911 or University Police at (518) 564-2022
- Toll-Free: (866) 858-4089
- Health Center (518) 564-2188
- AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) Services: (518) 564-4849.
- Counseling Services (518) 564-2376
Student Health and Counseling Center
State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901