Career Development Services for Plattsburgh Alumni
Welcome back! We are excited that you are interested in connecting with the SUNY Plattsburgh Career Development Center (CDC).
We offer several opportunities for you.
- Post a job/internship: Please visit our Employers page for information on how to get your job or internship opportunity in front of current Plattsburgh students.
- Career development after graduation:
- Career Consultation: Send us an email to inquire about how we can assist you with resume, job search, interviewing, salary expectations and more.
- CardinalConnect: an online comprehensive career management portal with job postings, resume help and more.
- Volunteer/mentor: If you want to volunteer or mentor as a Cardinal Career Coach to help a current student with career issues, we welcome your involvement. Opportunities to serve include: guest speaker, resume reviewer, practice interviewer, job shadow host, or career mentor. Email us so we can find out how you can reconnect with SUNY Plattsburgh.
Note: as of 11/1/2014 the CDC no longer provides credential file services. Please contact us for information how to self-manage your career documents.
Please also visit your alumni page to discover all the ways you can connect with Cardinals!
To learn more about the Career Development Center at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Career Development Center
118 Angell College Center (ACC)
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Phone (518) 564-2071
Fax (518) 564-5080