Dealing with harassing phone calls:
Sexual assault and rape are crimes.
If you or anyone you know are a victim, immediately seek medical attention and :
- Call University Police at 518-564-2022 (on campus) or dial 911 (off campus).
- The following actions are recommended:
1. Do not wash hands.
2. Do not bathe or douche.
3. Do not change clothing, comb your hair or brush your teeth.
4. Do not disturb the area in which the crime occurred.
- Avoiding these actions will protect evidence.
- If you think you were "drugged,” do not urinate before providing samples.
- Use anonymous reporting to the Dean of Students Office at 518-564-3282 if you are concerned about your identity.
For more information, please contact:
Emergency Management Director
Phone: (518) 564-4950
Fax: (518) 564-7986