Getting to Myers Fine Arts Building from Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse (Western and Central New York)
View Downloadable Walking Map of SUNY Plattsburgh Campus
Note: Travelers from western New York have several choices. Please call the Admissions Office for route and travel tips.
A sample route may be as follows:
- Take I-90 E to exit 24 (Albany)
- Pay toll and follow signs for I-87 N (Montreal)
- Take the Adirondack Northway (I-87) north to exit 37 (Plattsburgh)
- Turn right at the traffic light and proceed east on Route 3
- Go 1 mile to where Route 3/Cornelia Street intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street
- Bear right on Broad Street. At the third traffic light, turn right
- The Kehoe Administration Building will be directly in front of you (Kehoe is a ten-story building)
- Turn left in front of the Kehoe Administration Building and park in the parking lot straight ahead
- The Myers Fine Arts Building is adjacent to the parking lot
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Buffalo, NY: 7 hrs.
- Rochester, NY: 6 hrs.
- Syracuse, N.Y 4.5 hrs.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901