Getting to Myers Fine Arts Building from the North Country (Watertown, Potsdam, Malone)
View Downloadable Walking Map of SUNY Plattsburgh Campus
- Merge onto US-11 N
- Continue to follow US-11 N until junction with NY-190 in Ellenburg
- At the flashing yellow light, turn right onto NY-190
- Follow NY-190 all the way to NY-3 (Plattsburgh)
- Turn left onto NY-3 (Cornelia Street)
- Go approximately 2.5 miles to where NY- 3 (Cornelia Street) intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street
- Bear right on Broad Street. At the third traffic light, turn right
- The Kehoe Administration Building will be directly in front of you (Kehoe is a ten-story building)
- Turn left in front of the Kehoe Administration Building and park in the parking lot straight ahead
- The Myers Fine Arts Building is adjacent to the parking lot
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Watertown, NY: 3.5 hrs.
- Potsdam, NY: 2 hrs.
- Malone, N.Y 1 hr 15 min.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901