Intramural Softball at SUNY Plattsburgh
| 2014 Men's Softball Champs: Caught Looking
- You have to be dedicated and hardy to play softball in Plattsburgh. The tournament starts around the second week of April and is usually is completed within 3-4 weeks.
- Entry fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Games are scheduled Monday through Friday between 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and possible Sunday afternoons between 2:00-5:00 on the field behind Memorial Hall.
- Players must provide their own gloves. Varsity softball and baseball players are ineligible to participate.
How to Get Involved
- All SUNY Plattsburgh Intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues at www.imleagues.com/Plattsburgh. IMLeagues offers a live Support Button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties
- Student employment opportunities as officials.
Spring 2014 Intramural Softball Tournament Information
||3:30 - 4:30p.m
|| 4:00 p.m
|Pre-Season One-Day Tournament
|| Memorial Fields
||Email captains & Web
|| 4:30--6:30 p.m
Karen Waterbury, Recreational Sports Associate Director
312 Memorial Hall
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155