SUNY Plattsburgh Magazine
Current Issue: Spring 2013
Topics for this issue include:
- Against All Odds: The Educational Opportunity Program helps students find success.
- 47 Years and Counting: Now the fourth largest in the nation, Plattsburgh’s Upward Bound preps high school students for collegiate success.
- Ad Awareness: Housewife stereotypes remain strong.
- The New Face of the Old Hudson Hall: Renovation supports innovation.
- One Mission: Campus plan promotes student success.
- An Expeditionary Adventure: Final project leads student to the wilds.
- Honoring Gaber: Donors pay tribute to accounting professor and promote mentoring opportunities for students.
>> Download Spring 2013 Issue (PDF file size 5.75 MB)
Note: These documents require the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
For more information about SUNY Plattsburgh Magazine, please contact:
Phone: (518) 564-3095