Co-Ed Volleyball at SUNY Plattsburgh
|Spring 2013 Co-Ed Volleyball Champions
- Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty or staff. Varsity volleyball players are ineligible to participate .
- There must be a minimum of 9 names on the roster.
- $5.00 entry fee must be paid at time of registration. Games are scheduled Mondays thru Thursdays from 8:00 & 10:00 p.m. at Memorial Hall.
- Sneakers are required. No black soled sneakers that mark the floor are allowed. Kneepads are strongly recommended.
- Rally scoring will be used. A point is awarded on each rally regardless of which team is serving. Games will be 21 points (15 points third game) in a best 2 of 3 format.
- During co-ed volleyball, a 3 male/3 female ratio must be maintained on the court. If a co-ed team is playing one short, they may not exceed 3 players of the same sex on the court.
- A pre-season mini one day single elimination tournament will be held to determine league seeding.
How to Get Involved
Spring 2014 Intramural Coed Volleyball Tournament Information
||3:30 - 4:30p.m
|Pre-Season One-Day Tournament
||Email captains & Web
If you have questions about Intramural Sports at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Phone: (518) 564-4149