Responding to injuries:
- In a medical emergency dial 911, then call University Police at 518-564-2022, if possible.
- Provide medical treatment, if qualified.
- Stay on the phone until instructed to hang up.
- Give as much information as possible (location, nature of injury, cause of injury).
- Employees must notify their supervisor as soon as possible.
Reporting incidents/accidents and injuries:
- All incidents/accidents and injuries must be reported to your supervisor, University Police or Student Health Services. Accident report forms can be obtained from University Police, Student Health Services and Human Resource Services.
- All hazards (damaged floors, broken elevators, spills, etc.) must be reported to facilities by calling 518-564-5044 (weekdays) or 518-564-5030 (evenings or weekends).
For more information, please contact:
Emergency Management Director
Phone: (518) 564-4950
Fax: (518) 564-7986