Request Official SUNY Plattsburgh Transcript
An official academic transcript may be processed only if requested by the student. All outstanding debts must be cleared prior to the release of an official transcript.
Order Official Transcript Online Using TranscriptsPlus
SUNY Plattsburgh enlisted Credentials, Inc. to offer TranscriptsPlus secure website services for the convenience of our students and alumni when requesting official transcripts.
Online requests offer many enhanced benefits, including:
- Submit transcript requests 24/7.
- Transcript will be processed within two business days from receipt of your authorized request.
- Receive notifications via email, fax, and/or text message as your request is being processed (e.g., request received, authorized, completed, mailed, etc.). You also will be notified if there is a problem processing your transcript request.
- Option to request that we hold the processing of your transcript for final grades and/or the posting of your degree.
- Access to standard overnight delivery from Federal Express along with the tracking of the delivery. Additional fee applies.
- PDF Option. Electronic Transcript Certificate of Authenticity. SUNY Plattsburgh has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of SUNY Plattsburgh. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of SUNY Plattsburgh and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. Additional fee applies.
Cost and Fees
The cost for each transcript using the TranscriptPlus system is $7.00 and must be paid with a major credit card. Additional fees apply if using the Federal Express or the PDF option for delivery. TranscriptsPlus uses web encryption technology, ensuring your information is secure. Online orders may qualify for "automatic authorization" in lieu of submitting a signed authorization form.
To qualify, your order must meet the following criteria:
- Name provided on the request and on your credit card matches exactly your name as it appears on your SUNY Plattsburgh record, and
- Date of birth and student identification number (700 or 701 number) or social security number match exactly the information on your SUNY Plattsburgh record, and
- You do not have attachments needed to accompany your order.
If your order is not eligible for "automatic authorization," a form will be forwarded to you by email. Print and sign the form and fax or mail as noted. Your transcript request will be processed upon receipt of your signed authorization.
If you have attachments that need to be forwarded with your official transcript, you may still use the TranscriptsPlus service by uploading the attachments to the Credentials site for PDF processing.
Place Your Order
Order Official Transcript Directly from the Registrar's Office by Mail or In Person.
- Allow up to three weeks for processing.
- Make checks payable to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- When requesting by mail, do not send cash.
- Only checks or cash are accepted when requesting in person. SUNY Plattsburgh does not FAX transcripts.
Requesting Transcripts from Study Abroad or Southern Cone Programs
If you are requesting a transcript from a SUNY Plattsburgh study abroad program, please visit the Study Abroad Transcript Request page.
For more information about requesting transcripts, please contact:
Location: 3rd Floor Kehoe Admin. Building
Address: SUNY Plattsburgh, 101 Broad St., Plattsburgh, N.Y. 12901
Phone: (518) 564-2100
Fax: (518) 564-4900