Intramural Basketball at SUNY Plattsburgh
2014 Men's Basketball Champs: Heat
- The tournament is held in spring semester. Participants must be SUNY Plattsburgh students, faculty or staff.
- There must be a minimum of 10 names on the roster. $5.00 entry fee must be paid at time of registration. Teams must wear number jerseys of same color or scrimmage vests.
- Games are scheduled Monday through Thursday between 7:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. and Sundays in Memorial Gym. Varsity basketball players are ineligible. (See Intramural league rules for more information).
- Each team is responsible to have one player to help the scorer with the names of players and a floor captain designed for each game. Player ID's are required for each game. (See basketball rules for more information).
- Games are two 20-minute halves.
- A pre-season mini one-day single elimination tournament will be held to determine league seeding. The pre-season tournament will be 3 on 3.
How to Get Involved
2014 Women's Basketball Champs: PState Ballers
Spring 2014 Intramural Separate Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament Entry Information
||3:30 - 4:30p.m
|Pre-Season One-Day Tournament
||Super Bowl Sunday
||E-mail Captains & Web
If you have questions about Intramural Sports at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 3:30-4:30
Phone: (518) 564-4149