Memorial Basketball Court and Sibley Gym Schedule
SUNY Plattsburgh Student Organizations Reservation Information for Memorial Hall, Sibley Gym, Memorial Fields and Memorial Pool. Check calendars for availability, submit Student Reservation Form to Scott Johnson, Recreational Sports Director for approval. E-mail email@example.com Rules and Regulations: The organization agrees to abide by the following regulations when using either gym for their event. Failure to follow the regulations, the future requests will be denied.
Rules and Regulations
- Only SUNY Plattsburgh current faculty, staff or students may participate in event, unless otherwise approved. ID’s will be required to participate in event. If holding any approved event is open to public, the organizing club will act as host. The Club will be responsible to submit readable team rosters if a team event or an event sign-in form to supervisors. Club will be responsible to help clear everyone out of gym at end of event. Any one then entering gym must have ID card.
- Memorial gym will not be available for basketball tournament fund raisers by student organizations.
- No food or drinks in gym
- Appropriate sneakers must be worn on gym floors
- NO TAPE ON FLOOR
- Organization will make sure gym is picked up and everything returned at the end of event
- The bleachers are NOT AVAILABLE. They are motorized and at NO TIME can they be moved by hand. Either in or out. DO NOT TOUCH.
- Sound system in Memorial gym is not available. Groups must provide their own sound system.
- If using Sibley, must inform participants that they must enter and exit gym quietly. (no bouncing balls or loud noise in hallways). This is an academic building.
- IF CLUBS ARE GOING TO CANCEL EVENT, PLEASE NOTIFY Scott Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Johnson, Recreational Sports Director
Recreation, Intramurals & Club Sports
314 Memorial Hall
Department of Sports and Wellness
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155