Campus Dates and Deadlines
Important Dates at the Branch Campus
The following are some important dates to remember for the fall 2013 semester. Links to the official SUNY Plattsburgh academic calendar are below.
- Monday, August 26: SUNY PLATTSBURGH FALL CLASSES BEGIN at all locations: Branch Campus in Queensbury, at HVCC, at the Saratoga BOCES, and at theMain Campus).
- Monday, August 26: HVCC day classes begin. **
- Sunday, September 1: Course add/drop ends (11:30 pm)
- Monday, September 3: Labor Day. SUNY Plattsburgh classes at ALL locations are in session – the Branch Campus Office is open. No HVCC classes. **
- Tuesday, September 3: HVCC night classes begin. **
- Wednesday, September 4: ACC classes begin. **
- Friday, September 20: Diploma Applications for December 2013 or January 2014 graduation due in Branch Campus Office.
- Friday, September 27 - Deadline for withdrawing from LIB courses
- Monday, October 14 – Tuesday, October 15: Columbus Day observed. No Plattsburgh classes. No HVCC classes. **
- Wednesday, October 16: Midterm grades due (11:30pm).
- Monday, October 21: Course advisement for Winter 2014 and Spring 2014 begins. Please meet with your advisor early.
- Tuesday, October 22: Deadline to register for the Library Proficiency Exam, to be given on Thursday, October 24.
- Tuesday, October 22: Career Development: LinkedIn Workshop with Noah Simon, RHEC room 147 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 24: Library Proficiency Exam, 1:00 pm and 3:00pm in RHEC 147.
- Friday, October 25: Career Development Office Hours with Noah Simon 2:00-4:00pm in the Branch Campus Office.
- Sunday, October 27: Registration for Winter and Spring 2013 begins (10am). Register EARLY. On-line classes close early!
- Friday, November 1. Course advisement ends; last day for unrestricted course withdrawal
- Friday, November 15: Career Development Office Hours with Noah Simon 10:00-12:00pm in the Branch Campus Office.
- Wednesday – Friday, November 27 – 29: Thanksgiving break. No classes.
- Friday, December 13: Last day of classes at Plattsburgh, ACC, and HVCC.
- Friday, December 13: Career Development Office Hours with Noah Simon 2:00-4:00pm in the Branch Campus Office.
- Saturday, December 14: Commencement (10am). Commencement will be held on the Main Campus ONLY.
- Wednesday, December 18: Final grades due (noon).
**These dates apply to ACC or HVCC classes only, NOT Plattsburgh classes, and apply only to students taking classes through cross-registration on those campuses).
Official SUNY Plattsburgh Academic Calendar
Please note, there may be dates or deadlines that differ between the Main and Branch Campus:
For more information about SUNY Plattsburgh Branch Campus at Queensbury, please contact:
Phone: (518) 792-5425
SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury
Suite 115, J. Buckley Bryan RHEC
640 Bay Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
Main Campus Address:
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-2000